new to blogadda

Thursday 3 March 2016

For my sada sexy partner


We both know that wedding vows, personalities, responsibilities and many other things will differ from marriage to marriage. Husbands and wives should be able to expect certain things from one another. Always speak the truth and don't keep secrets from me. Real promises are needed for a healthy partnership, which are different for each couple.
You are my eternal #SadaSexy love and partner and I cannot think of a life without you.
I want your promise to love me more than you love any one else.
I want your promise to respect your boundaries, and you can expect the same in return. We'll both be healthier and happier because of it.
I want your promise to never intentionally hurt me, and expect the same from me.
I want your promise to listen with an open mind and an open heart.
I want your promise to forgive me for my flaws as you expect me to forgive your flaws.
I want your promise to honor my dreams and fears and to understand me for who I am.
I want your promise to make time for me and spend quality time together.
Loving what I know of you, trusting what things I will discover. I will respect you as a person, a partner, and an equal. My #SadaSexy I was yours and I am devoted to you in every way. I will be a joy to your heart and food for your soul. To learn with you and grow with you, even as time and life change us both. I promise to laugh with you in the good times and struggle alongside you in the bad times. I promise to respect you and cherish you as an individual, a partner, and an equal. I will support you, push you, inspire you, and above all love you. I will be your partner in all of life’s #SadaSexy adventures. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don’t yet know. As your companion, I will seek to be open and honest with you. I vow to spend my life cultivating my love and care for you, for our family, and for all living things. Our #SadaSexy relationship is my most important consideration; it gives me strength, and I vow to put every effort into strengthening it in turn through honesty, faithfulness, and patience. For all the days that we live with one another, I promise to spend each day working to become a #SadaSexy truer version of myself, and I will do my utmost to help you do the same. You are my greatest supporter and my biggest fan. I am so lucky. You are my best #SadaSexy life time friend. 

 “I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda in association with Set Wet.”



No comments:

Post a Comment