new to blogadda

Thursday 3 March 2016

An open letter to my Love




Dear Love,
                   You are Tall, Dark and Handsome .If your being TDH was not enough you even have a bike and ride it like John Abraham this is another way of yours to sweep us girls off our feet. You make my heart miss a beat every time you look in the rear mirror of your bike flex your biceps and triceps as you pull out your comb from your rear pocket and comb your hair. Your confidence speaks volumes about your personality that you do not even care that your dandruff may be falling on your shoulders or going into the eyes of those sitting behind you on your bike. Is this your idea of showering your love on your beloved?
You surely do believe in “Saath Jiyenge aur Saath Marenge” meaning we will live together and die together other wise why do you keep smoking when ever you are with me and kill me slowly by way of passive smoking. Have you not seen the Sunny Leone advt. which says that each cigarette reduces up to 11 minutes of your life and yet you say you want to live with me? If smoking kills you then how do you plan to spend the rest of your life with me?
On one hand you want to hold my hand and walk the path of your life with me where as when you have had a few drinks them you can hardly stand let alone walk with me. Thereupon you insist on driving despite knowing that drinking and driving do not go together.
You are the dude who keeps combing and setting his hair after every 15 minutes yet you do not seem to bother to care for what is beneath your hair for you never wear a helmet.
So dear love even my fasting for you on Karva Chauth every year cannot save you from your sad end.
So if you love me then stay alive long enough to be with me and take a kasam that
you would Quit Smoking so both of us may live healthy together.
Don't drink and drive because I would be waiting for you everyday to come back home safe and sound.
Be safe on the roads and also do not be a traffic hazard to others.
So if you are ready to live with me and take all these Kasam's and follow them then take one more final Kasam.
You would get yourself a good anti dandruff shampoo and use it always so that let your love be the only thing that blinds me sitting next to you and it’s not your dandruff!

 “I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda in association with Set Wet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment