new to blogadda

Sunday 23 August 2015

My experience with Maxfreshmove



My experience with Maxfreshmove a  song and dance number. It is a wonderful song which is bursting with energy and freshness. It has made me look upon dancing from a different attitude. Till now I had looked upon dancing as an intricate art which involves rigorous steps to achieve that picture perfect vision. When I saw the wonderful dance steps of Allu Arjun and heard the enticing vibrant song sung by Anoushka Manchanda I knew that my concept of dancing was changing. The song has intense freshness and the dance steps are something to emulate. I had now found a new friend in this song and dance number. I was determined to overcome my shortcomings and master the art of dancing. This was no easy task but I was not going to give up. One day one of my friends came visiting along with her two daughters. They were a bundle of activity and did not sit still even for a moment. As I was busy chatting with my friend my mobile rang and the Maxfreshmove song filled the room. The girls stood stock still for a moment and then sprang into action. What followed was a tumultuous activity with a flurry of arms and feet springing into action. They were enjoying every moment of the song and their beautiful dance steps made us all clap and cheer them and their vibrant energy seemed to engulf us making that moment precious and memorable.




“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment