new to blogadda

Sunday 21 June 2015

From smelly to smiley with ambipur



I am a cleanliness freak. I don’t let any dust or garbage gather in my home. I have a small kid at home who is very naughty and active. I keep cleaning my house so that he does not get any infection or disease because of the dust. No matter how much I cleaned my home the stench and odors of everyday life are unavoidable. It makes me worried. I tried different tips to get rid of the bad odor. I regularly wash the trash cans kept indoors and outdoor with hot soapy water to get rid of smelly debris. I also kept used fabric softener sheets at the bottom of the trash can in the kitchen. Another awful stench is that of the burnt popcorn which seems to stay forever. Exhaust fans and open windows give only temporary relief. But the strong bad smells make my family members run out of the room holding their nose. In our house we cook a lot of spicy and fried foods. These smells get ingrained in the kitchen cabinets. I have washed them with warm water and soap. I even boiled a cup of vinegar on the stove for immediate relief. The vapors that get released into the air cut the other smells. Although the vinegar made the kitchen smell more awful for a bit. 
Humidity during monsoon add to my woes leading to unpleasant smells. I have tried each and everything several times but without result. Cleaned, washed all surfaces and wiped them dry. I changed the floor mats and rugs as they retain water and dust which gave out a rotten smell. I used strong disinfectant to clean the bathroom regularly. I cleaned all parts of the floor, tiles, platforms with a decent sanitizer, as it would remove the dirt and prevent sludge and bacteria which adds to offensive odor even purchased aroma candles and scented soaps to create a distinct ambiance in the room. 
I want to keep my home free of odor. Odors are always accompanied by germs and illness. But still after so much hard work I don’t get the desired results and cannot get rid of bad odors which cause ill health and ill temper in my family members. On a latest visit by my family doctor, he introduced me to the Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener. I immediately purchased it and now I can proudly say my home is odor free. It keeps my room Fresh and Fragrant. The pleasant and natural mist of this freshener clouds your room with a fragrance so delicate and fresh like springtime to keep your room and your mood always fresh and happy.Very obvious and intolerant are some malodors and this air freshener ensures to cast all that away and replaces your room with beautiful smelling fragrance at any given time.
 “I am blogging for #SmellyToSmiley activity at BlogAdda.com in association with Ambi Pur

No comments:

Post a Comment